Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Amanda, the Vintage Bookworm

Amanda, Book Club Admin

Hello, my name is Amanda. I am the owner of the book review blog, the Vintage Bookworm. I am a young mother to a nearly 3 month old, he was born on the 24th of March. I'm a bookworm, obviously, and my husband picks on me at times. But never in a bad way. 

We just moved into our new apartment, so all my books are currently renting out the bottom of my side of the closet. 
Hopefully we'll get a shelf in here soon, so all my pretties can be where they belong! And not shut in a closet where no one can see them. 

A few of my favorite authors are: Maggie Stiefvater, Richelle Mead, Rachel Vincent, Rachel Caine, Suzanne Collins, Meg Cabot, Sarah Dessen, J.K Rowling and that is all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. 

A few of my favorite books are: The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater, The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal, The Ghost and the Goth series by Stacey Kade, Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. 

Feel free to search around my Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, darling, I love your entire post that you've got going on here! Ha ha! I totally agree with like 90% of the authors and books you listed!! The other 10% I just haven't read yet :) I'm adding our blog button onto my site & hoping more people will join :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read The Hunger Games of those you listed but most of the rest are in my ridiculous TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete