Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Opening

Hello!

Welcome to Devoted to YA Book Club!

One night, I decided it would be lots of fun to start an online book club. So, naturally, I expressed my thoughts to a good friend and fellow bookworm; Jackie from Don't Sleep, Read! Afterwards, she told me that it would be fun and that she'd join and help me out with it!

So that is how this lovely book club was started!

I have been a book reviewer for a couple of years now, and an avid reader even longer! I always love meeting new friends who are also readers, and I love sharing opinions on books. So I thought this would be a GREAT way to do just that! And also help get the word out about author's books as well!

This book club may be new, but I have a great idea to where this is headed, and I'll be adding new features to the blog soon. So don't be afraid to sign up! And if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at vintagebookworm@yahoo.com.

--Amanda, Book Club Admin
the Vintage Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment